CALL FOR PAPERS
The Journal of Electro magnetic Engineering and Science
Special Issue on
“iWAT (International Workshop on Antenna Technology) 2015”
JEES (Journal of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science) is an official English journal of the Korean Institute of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science (KIEES) published quarterly. Since its first launch in 2001, it has been publishing papers contributed from various fields of electromagnetic engineering and science, which include: antennas, passive components and circuits, active device and modeling, RF/wireless systems and applications, electromagnetic theory and numerical methods, electromagnetic interference/compatibility/environment/measurement.
JEES is planning a special issue on iWAT 2015, which was held on March 4-6, 2015, in Seoul, Korea, for a prospective publication in October 2015. The purpose of this special issue is to publish a selected set of papers that were presented at iWAT 2015 in an archival journal, so that the key works presented in the workshop become more accessible by researchers in the relevant fields including those who were not able to attend the workshop. The authors are invited to expand their works and submit them to this special issue. The details of the solicitation are as follows.
- The works presented in iWAT 2015, including both oral and poster papers.
2. Submission Details
- Deadline: Extended to June 21, 2015 (3 Weeks Extension)
- Online submission site: https://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/jees
(choose subject area as "Special issue on iWAT 2015")
- Types of manuscripts: regular paper
3. Guest Editors of the Special Issue
- Prof. KeumCheol Hwang (Sungkyunkwan University), email@example.com
- Prof. Jae-Young Chung (Seoul National University of Sci. and Tech.), firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, please contact the JEES editorial office:
email@example.com or +82-2-337-9666